Thursday 7 January 2016

Reading and Writing

Back already? Yes, still working it, being a very good writer, and while thinking of reading, here is a link to a new anthology just launched: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tales-Elsewhere-Sarah-Thomas/dp/1522725628/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452170228&sr=8-1&keywords=tales+from+elsewhere

There are some wonderful stories in this, and a lot of hard work put into the creation of the book. I love anthologies of short stories, and poetry. Sometimes it takes all our time to catch a spare half hour which is perfect for absorbing a tale or a poem, and let them sit in your mind as you press on with urgent missions or boring tasks…though I’m not really the kind of person who does boring tasks; I let them dissolve and do them in passing minutes on my to or from something else. Actually, I don’t often do mission these days either - my life is mostly horizontal, even when I’m writing…my bed needs me. I don’t care if the desks are neglected and suicidal from the weight of trash piled on them - they will have their day.


No comments:

Post a Comment